воскресенье, 22 февраля 2009 г.

The Unity Body Comp Zine

Last year I had started this on nervousness, and was just about to publish it last week, when I decided I was not happy with it. Remember, it is all about my happiness.

So, I started a new batch of collections. I am going to use what I have gotten so far, but I'd like to add to it. details here. I don't know if I emphasized "keep it positive" enough. It's very easy to complain about what is wrong with the world. I'm an expert complainer. My point of this project was to have people talk about, not just what they felt was wrong with their bodies or body image or the media, but what is right...and if they had a particular complaint, I expect it to be discussed in an intelligent way with realistic solutions suggested. Because I'm pragmatic like that.

If you want to be included, mail or email your writing (in body of email...no attachments) to me in a timely fashion (like by March 15th sounds good). The format is digest-sized. I'm all about content. No sophomoric rants.

I bribe you with a copy of it when it's all done.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий